Re: [all] suggestions for consolidating requirements

I actually have a bit of a problem with dropRule. We said metadata should only be added never be removed, right? So if we apply dropRule would we be removing the content, but leave dropRule itself? Seems messy to me to have dropRule without any content in it.

DaveL, Moritz: Could localeSpecificContent be consolidated with dropRule, e.g. specifying the content should be drops for specific locales, for every translation, or for every translation except specified locales?

Sent from my iPhone