Re: [action 63] naming our standard

I have a strong preference for ITS 2.0. The fact that there is a bigger
scope doesn't count for me. Take the case of XML: it is called a "markup
language", although many e.g. service oriented applications don't have to
do with markup at all. Also, we are chartered to produce the successor of
ITS - not calling this "ITS 2.0" will lead to confusion.

Felix

--
Felix Sasaki
DFKI / W3C Fellow