Re: Practical question: elements or attributes?

On 18.4.2012 10:55, Arle Lommel wrote:
> Sounds like I don't need to worry too much, need to accept the HTML5 ugly example, and need to specify the naming conventions in our document.

Yes. Also please note that in HTML5 all attributes are nornalized to
lower-case upon parsing so it would be better to stick to lower-case
letters in our naming conventions, ie. no camelCase at least for HTML5
implementation. Of course we can use camelCase in pure XML version and
provide mapping eg. camelCaseEx -> camel-case-ex

   Jirka