Re: confidentiality data category

Dave,

Where did you see this? I didn't get whatever message it was in, so I'm hoping it was sent directly to you and that my mail isn't eating things. (As it happens Des sent me a separate note on this, so I was aware of it, but as I read what you responded to, I saw that it wasn't the same text.

-Arle

Sic scripsit Dave Lewis in Apr 16, 2012 ad 18:01 :