Re: Update to test suite Translate, Element within-text and Target Pointer

Hi,

I implemented the defaults for translate on my side and currently
getting one error.
translate7html.html:
     Line 2: Comparison failed.
         * Reference line: [/html/@lang    translate="no"]
         * Implementers file line:[/html/@lang    translate="yes"]

 From the HTML5.1 page:
     lang on HTML elements; must be "translated" to match the language
used in the translation

I interpreted this as "yes". Otherwise I think this would be
disambiguate. Otherwise all tests with implemented defaults are good.
Because you said, there were no changes needed, could we maybe add in at
least one test something to test it? So that we check the difference
between HTML and XML?

Example:
translate2html.html
Add a img with a title attribute. As there are no rules the output
should be for the title attribute translate="yes" and not "no" (as
interpreted without the HTML defaults)

Something similar should be added for XML.
translate4xml.xml
Add a img with a title-attribute and the output should be
translate="no". As it is no HTML. Just to check that this HTML defaults
interfere with the XML parsing.

TargetPointer seems fine for me now.

Elements within Text - I currently check this and maybe reply to the
other mails.

Cheers
Karl