Re: Errors in Elements Within Text and Target Pointer?

Hi,

even if it doesn't make sense to use elements-within-text with
attributes (like the name says). Its not pointed out at any point in the
standard, that this is not allowed. I would prefer that we point it out
at some point. But if everybody says the name of the data category is
enough to stat out that this issn't meant for attributes, its fine for me.
Only wanted to bring up this point.

Cheers
Karl