Re: [ACTION-541] Update test suite documentation on git hub

Hi Leroy,

thanks a lot for the update. Sorry for being picky, but the HTML
https://raw.github.com/finnle/ITS-2.0-Testsuite/master/its2.0/how%20to%20use%20test%20suite.html
still is not valid - it has things like "p" inside headings. Could you
have another look? HTML tidy with a bit manual editing after might do
the job.

Thanks,

Felix