Re: [ACTION-541] Update test suite documentation on git hub

Hey Felix,

I fixed up the html version and also generated a word and pdf version
attached to this mail. I have added these to the github. The html version
can be viewed here
http://htmlpreview.github.io/?https://raw.github.com/finnle/ITS-2.0-Testsuite/master/its2.0/how%20to%20use%20test%20suite.html

Thanks,
Leroy