RFC2119 assertions, please check (Re: Linking to assertions from test suite)

Great, thanks a lot, Leroy. I made some small changes to the dashboard
and master file, but really minor.

All, can you please have a look again at
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Ownership_of_rfc2119_statements
and check that "your" assertions (see "Testing provided by" column) are
covered in the test suite? Then, add to the new "assertions" attribute
in the test suite master, e.g.
<description assertions="withintext-global its-param">Global - Embedded
rules &lt;its:param&gt;</description>
the ID value of your assertion - see the "Section column" at
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Ownership_of_rfc2119_statements

This will help a lot to tighten the relation between the test suite and
the ITS2 draft.

Thanks,

Felix