Re: Question on https://github.com/finnle/ITS-2.0-Testsuite/pull/22/

Just to clarify before I make the update to the HTML test suite files and
remove the global examples for HTML that the following is stated in the
draft (see underlined):

*"The Provenance<http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#provenance>
data
> category can be expressed with global rules, or locally on individual
> elements. For elements, the data category information inherits<http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#def-inheritance> to
> the textual content of the element, including child elements and
> attributes."*

If we are saying we can't do it for HTML but we can for XML this should
probably be changed in the draft.  As Felix stated:

*What would be the proper replacement for the "id"  attribute here - any
> idea? .. e.g. HTML "p" you can only use id, class, style, title, align -
> nothing seems to fit.*

Any thoughts?

Leroy