Re: Test Suite update

Hey Jirka,

>> - Link relation to external rules is mispelled. It should be
>> rel="its-rules", not just "its-rule".

I actually missed that mistake i will update all the HTML5 files to
have*its-rules
* instead of* its-rule* also i have noted that some of the rule files also
have version 1.0 instead of 2.0. I will update these soon and have the zip
files updated by Friday when i will be hopefully posting the new tab
delimited output.

Thanks,
Leroy