Re: Test Suite update

Hey Jirka,

All these problems have been fixed but i haven't updated the zip files
yet as the test files are still in flux as discussed in previous
emails. Also i am currently updating the output files at the moment.
If you look at the physical link you should see the corrected files. I
will not be updating the zip files till probably Friday as i am
currently updating the output files to fit with the discussion we were
having about  using tab delimited output.

Thanks,
Leroy