RE: [ACTION-230] ITS 2.0 Test suite on github

From: Fredrik Liden <fliden@enlaso.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 12:51:39 -0600
To: Leroy Finn <finnle@tcd.ie>
CC: Multilingual Web LT-TESTS Public <public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org>
Hi Leroy,

Looks like some xml xlink:href have not been updated to reflect the file name change, for example:
its2.0\inputdata\translate\xml\translate2xml.xml -> xlink:href="Translate2_LinkedRules.xml" to  "translate2xmlrules.xml"
Maybe you're still in the process of updating all the filenames otherwise if you grant me access I can update instances I come across. (GitHub: fliden)

Cheers,
Fredrik