RE: Update to test suite

Hi Leroy,

I think that the best way is how you are currently doing it.

Just like in locqualityissue6html.html of the Test Suite that corresponds to
example 83 of the draft.

/html/body[1]/p[1]/span[1]     locQualityIssueComment="should be thomas
cahill."        locQualityIssueProfileRef="http://example.org/qamovel/v1"
locQualityIssueSeverity="100"  locQualityIssueType="inconsistentEntities"

/html/body[1]/p[1]/span[1]/@data-mytool-qacode

/html/body[1]/p[1]/span[1]/@its-loc-quality-issue-comment

/html/body[1]/p[1]/span[1]/@its-loc-quality-issue-profile-ref

/html/body[1]/p[1]/span[1]/@its-loc-quality-issue-severity

/html/body[1]/p[1]/span[1]/@its-loc-quality-issue-type

With the attributes in alphabetical order, for me at least it's very clear.

By the way locqualityissue6htmloutput.txt I miss the rest of attributes of
/html/body[1]/p[1]/span[2]
I can only see /html/body[1]/p[1]/span[2]/@its-loc-quality-issue-severity

Finally sorry if I miss the confirmation (I don't find any email), but I'm
not sure if you added my user to the github so I can make commits. I would
like to help you correct these files and above all the provenance examples,
since It's a data category I'm interested in, and as I saw in the minutes
from today and also in the draft is moving forward.

Cheers,

Everyone,

I have added in loc quality and precis output and corrected the input files
as well as adding in its:param tests for this data category . One key
question i want to ask the  group is how to handle or best represent  inline
markup in the output files for the loc quality issue???? (See example 83
http://www.w3.org/TR/its20/#lqissue).

Thanks,

Leroy