From:   Leroy Finn <finnle@tcd.ie>
To:     Dave Lewis <dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie>,
Cc:     Dominic Jones <Dominic.Jones@cs.tcd.ie>, Multilingual Web LT-TESTS
Public <public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org>, Phil Ritchie
<philr@vistatec.ie>
Date:   13/12/2012 14:15
Subject:        Re: locqualityissuexml

Hey Phil,

We have recently updated the input files to reflect the changes in the
draft so you will have to re run the output also we have added in tests
for standoff markup as well. The only major thing that will cause problem
for your parser is the standoff markup. The rest of the files should
output fine we had to do one or two corrections in relation to using
"spelling" instead of "misspelling" for its:locQualityIssueType. So once
that is re ran you should be fine for the commitment on Monday.

Thanks,
Leroy