Re: MT Confidence issues

I have updated the parser for ITS Tool now and have some initial output the
sample output can be found on the git hub under MT Confidence in XML here
https://github.com/finnle/ITS-2.0-Testsuite/tree/master/its2.0/expected/mtconfidence/xml.
I am currently working on the new HTML files for MT Confidence. I will also
update Terminology soon which uses termConfidence . Some feedback on this
output for XML MT Confidence would be useful in case i have the wrong idea
about the output as i assume the inheritance is just only elements.

Leroy