Re: Comments on section 5.8 (ITS Tools Annotations)

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 16:36:54 +0200
To: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>, public-multilingualweb-lt-comments@w3.org
CC: 'Daniel Glazman' <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Hi Yves, Daniel, all,

Am 22.07.13 16:21, schrieb Yves Savourel:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> Only one value per data category is allowed. At least that is what I understood from the discussions (and implemented).

I checked the test suite and the spec - all examples validate that
assumption.

Would the following clarification work for you:

Add below "The data category identifier MUST be one of the identifiers
specified in the data category overview table."

This bullet point:

"Within one annotatorsRef value, a data category identifier MUST NOT
appear more than one time."

Best,

Felix