From: Daniel Glazman [mailto:daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com]
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2013 4:07 PM
To: public-multilingualweb-lt-comments@w3.org
Subject: Comments on section 5.8 (ITS Tools Annotations)

Section 5.8 does not say if the its-annotators-ref attribute can contain more than one reference for the same data category. In
other words, is the following valid?

translate|http://foo.com">...</p>

I suggest adding a note to that section explaining if it's valid or not. It's completely unclear (at least to me) for the time
being.

Note: I am currently implementing this in BlueGriffon and rely on your answer...

</Daniel>