ITS 2.0 requirements w.r.t Indian languages plus new comments on www-international list

Forwarded on behalf of Somnath Chandra (by permission), with CC to
Somnath and Svaran Lata.The comments are not yet in tracker. See also
new comments (also not in tracker yet) on the www-international list at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-international/2013JanMar/0065.html

If you have input for replying to the comments, please provide it on our
comments list (but feel free to put others in CC to speed up the process).

Best,

Felix

-------- Original-Nachricht --------