Re: [ISSUE-92] [ISSUE-103] Locale filter note + Clarify filtering algorithm

Hi Richard, Norbert,
I just wanted to follow up Yves query on whether the reworking of the
ITS2.0 text on LocaleFilter addresses your comments on MLW-LT ISSUE-92
from Richard's original comment:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt-comments/2013Jan/0076.html

and ISSUE-103
from Norbert's original comment:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt-comments/2013Jan/0117.html

If we don't hear from you further by the 9th of April we will assume you
are satisfied and will proceed to close issue-92 and issue-103.

cheers,
Dave

p.s. Richard, also note we agree with you comment that there should not
be normative text in notes, and we have checked that there are no
further RFC2119 keyword in any notes in the spec