Re: Canceling Wednesday's meeting

Hi Jake,

Nothing is ever simple!

I'll have a go with 1 and 2 and have a think about 4 and 5.

Regarding 2, I've been working on an evening project
https://github.com/SentryPeer/SentryPeer (written in C) and exploring
multicast for it. I'll see what libmcrx needs Windows wise and do what I
can. I've also got the project an IPv6 multicast allocation -
https://www.iana.org/assignments/ipv6-multicast-addresses/ipv6-multicast-addresses.xhtml
I'll see what I can do with it here too and regarding item 4. on AS199659.

Hopefully get to item 5 at some point.

Thanks,
Gavin.