Re: Proceeding with [Core] via email discussion (Was Re: Postponed beginning for [Education], agenda for [Core])

Today, I've also put a more elaborated discussion of these questions in
our wiki [1] if people would like to comment there.

Jeff

[1]
https://www.w3.org/wiki/AB/2014-2015_Priorities/w3c_most_important#Core_task_force