Re: Retiring the mobileOK checker

Hello Dom,

In India there is a huge growth of Mobile Web and content access through Mobile. The Challenge here is multiple due to complexity of 22 Indian Languages. A generic tool of Mobile Ok Checker having Indic language option would be very much essential . India is very much willing to collaborate in this area.

Looking forward to hear from you to crystallize our ideas.

With best regards,
Somnath

--

Dr. Somnath Chandra