Re: Help needed

Hi Miguel,

I have gone through recent posts. My query over here is on XSLT, How it is
interacting with the mokidocument/mokisource and getting test results. If I
want to add queries for image then where i should put it in xsl, Some
pointer would be helpful.

Could you please put some flash on it?

Regards,
Peter.