De: public-mobileok-checker-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-mobileok-checker-request@w3.org] En nombre de peter sham
Enviado el: martes, 04 de noviembre de 2008 10:46
Para: public-mobileok-checker@w3.org
Asunto: Help needed

Hi,

I would like to create a new test case

I want to check whether a particular image is available in given URI or
not.

I have written logic to check that value, but I would like to know how
to use XSLT to write output. i.e. if image present in mokidocument then
it should print PASS otherwise FAIL in Result Document.

Could you please assist me what is the role of .sxx and XSL/XSLT in it.
How I can add my XSL/XSLT for the same?

Any good exaple would be greate help.

Regards,
Peter Sham.