RE: [Fwd: MobileOK Validator Issues]

I think there may be an issue that we need to think about vis a vis mobileOK.

If you've made the effort to conform to a DTD and you do then you should get some kudos for that. If we've never heard of it then, well, it's unlikely to be a DTD that we know what to do with. So that is bad.

So I wonder what the value, really, is of testing against a declared DTD? The reason it is there, if I remember correctly, is to deal with XHTML-MP. But we do, anyway, so this is perhaps a legacy issue.

Jo