Checker task force teleconf (was: Tests cases that need fixing)

Hi Abel,

Le lundi 23 juin 2008 à 13:36 +0200, Abel Rionda a écrit :
> Now it works properly, thanks.

Good to know!

> By the way, regarding a possible audio about the checker that we have
> commented the other day... Are you still interested in it? (We might
> propose an agenda) In any case, shall we make a reservation on zakim
> or are you thinking of something more informal?

I think the main question is to find an appropriate time for the call;
we used to use the Task Force slot on Tuesday at 4pm CET, but given that
the CT Task Force uses it pretty much every week those days, I don't
think it will work (esp. as Francois leads that task force and would
need to be on this call too).

What about meeting on Wednesdays at 4pm? If that doesn't work for you
guys, what kind of times in the week would work better?

(thinking about it, and given that all the checker contributors are
based in Europe nowadays, maybe we could target some time in the
morning? let me know your preferences)

Dom