RE: Tests cases that need fixing

>but let
>me know if I can be of any help to get your CVS access fixed.

Now it works properly, thanks.

By the way, regarding a possible audio about the checker that we have commented the other day... Are you still interested in it? (We might propose an agenda) In any case, shall we make a reservation on zakim or are you thinking of something more informal?

Abel.

PS: perhaps this audio would be a suitable place to introduce Oscar, a new member of the TF (and the BP group) coming from Vodafone (and kindly proposed by Dan Appelquist)