Re: Exceptions thrown by the mobileok checker

Exceptions should never pop out of the library, as a rule. Francois
gives examples that are just bugs, error conditions not being handled
correctly.

That said, if the result of a test is "not applicable", then an
exception from the library is appropriate. We have not defined
anything like a result type of "not applicable"; if a test simply
can't be run, when runTests() is called, then this is exactly what the
exception mechanism is for.

I think the spec is OK, and that current behavior should be modified
to not throw an exception except when the main document cannot be
retrieved.