Re: Recent updates regarding pending bugs

Le jeudi 17 janvier 2008 à 17:30 -0500, Sean Owen a écrit :
> I regenerated all moki.xml files. I see two new test failures, on
> Caching 10 and ContentFormatSupport 3. But these don't seem to be
> related to the changes.. hmm. Anyone know about those -- can I regen
> the test results? they look wrong, like for example Caching 10 has a
> typo in it ("outcompe") that is not from the source code.

Caching-10 is supposed to fail - not because our implementation is
wrong, but because we haven't found a way to replicate the right
behavior in the test suite yet.

We can either:
 * decide to remove that test case
 * or try and see how we can fix it

As far as I know, the only way we can emulate the broken behavior we
want to test against would be have a JSP script doing it; can we run a
JSP on the test server?

(I haven't looked at ContentFormatSupport-3 yet).

Please note that both these test cases should have "description" file
which should confirm/inform whether the test results are what they are
supposed to be.

Dom