Re: Recent updates regarding pending bugs

This is all great -- I have just one small problem. This class isn't
available in a .jar file in our lib directory. I built httpclient's
"contrib" code manually and pacakged it, but it complains about a
method "setSSLContext()" being unknown. Which version did you use?