Re: Bug with XHTML Basic validation

I think it's a bug -- I think the DTD resolution business is still not
quite 100% right. My guess is it's finding the local copy in one case
and not in another, and maybe trying to retrieve a copy over the
network, and ending up with different validation results. I'll look
into it, this has been a tangled issue in the past.