Re: Wrong path in compiled stylesheets

So I see that in the test cases, this sort of thing appears as

<URI>http://localhost:8080/GraphicsForSpacingTest/3/w3c.gif</URI>

which is what your code is generating, and mine. I am not sure how you
have a test case then that expects

<URI>w3c.gif</URI>

can you see if your copies of the test are locally changed or out of sync?
I wonder if there was some bug that manifested when you generated some
tests, and now it is fixed, something like that.

Sean