Re: Errors in messages/tests association (was: Back from vacation -- time for beta)

Le vendredi 11 janvier 2008 à 09:49 +0100, Dominique Hazael-Massieux a
écrit :
> OK, thanks; in this case, it wouldn't be so much regenerating as much as
> "generating" the test results for the single test under LinkTargetFormat
> - I wanted to use the CreateMasterOutput program to create the moki.xml
> and testresults.xml files, but haven't been able to - and thus haven't
> even been able to check that my code does the right thing.

Having fixed my issues, I've been able to generate these test results,
so no further help needed there.

We now have 3 tests cases for LINK_TARGET_FORMAT:
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2007/mobileok-ref/test/data/ROOT/LinkTargetFormatTest/

and I think we do implement it completely.

Dom