Re: Wrong path in compiled stylesheets

I think I have a solution -- just need to feed the XSL Transformer
objects a "URIResolver" object that is aware of resources in the
classpath too, as we do elsewhere. It seems to work and I'll check it
in shortly. I wonder how long it's been broken this way. :( I suppose
I am typically running from within my build directory so would not
have noticed.