Re: Back from vacation -- time for beta

I'd suggest the following formal-ish criteria:

No final 1.0 release for at least 2 months -- that is we'll allow at
least this much time for people to play with it and uncover bugs.
Therefore I'd plan for end of March at this point.

No known show-stopper or high-priority bugs ("P0 or P1" in typical
bug-management lingo)

Buy-in from Dom to make it the official mobile validator

Buy-in from dotMobi that it seems correct and fast enough to use in
ready.mobi -- business conditions, priorities, etc. permitting. That
is I would not like this to be interpreted as a requirement on .mobi.