Re: Errors in messages/tests association (was: Back from vacation -- time for beta)

I'll take care of regenerating test cases, if it's still an issue. Not
sure what's up -- if you still have trouble, send me more details.
Maybe it's something I have encountered recently; I have fixed some
issues related to hostnames and maybe I broke something.

Dom I can jump in and fix up some tests. You identified plenty of
issues and sounds like you have fixed some. For my benefit can you
summarize what's left to look at?

Sean