Re: Wrong path in compiled stylesheets

Hmm, I am not seeing absolute paths in my local build. functions.xsl
uses relative paths and that's what I seem to see in the compiled
file.

I wonder if it is not some other issue, rather than absolute paths? or
else maybe somehow the build is working differently for me.

How are you running the checker, and from what directory?

Sean