RE: Failure on unrecognized format for LINK_TARGET_FORMAT

One could argue that the HTTP handling is not clearly enough explained
in mobileOK Basic, couldn't one? :-(

I think it needs to be spelled out more carefully what happens on
external resources and that it is not the intention to count redirects
etc. and I think as suggested that it should read 4xx not just 404
failures.

If this is the case we should raise an ISSUE ...

Jo