Re: mobileOK validation logic - jar file?

 > Yes, you are right. As my colleague Miguel said, the solution for your
 > integration problem is to extend HTTPClient library to accept local
 > files. Unfortunately, we do not have much available time to work on this
I think that we also need to consider what happens to tests for HTTP
behaviour - since in this case there is no HTTP behaviour. As mobileOK
stands you must either pass or fail a test, since you can't pass a test
for HTTP behavior if no HTTP is present presumably you must fail?

Jo