Re: Optimizing XSLT usage

OK, I just checked in changes that will attempt to "compile" all the
.xsl files. I run into this error:

     [java] Error at xsl:value-of on line 43 of
file:/Volumes/Rapture/srowen/Documents/Development/mobileOKBasic/2007/mobileok-ref/build/org/w3c/mwi/mobileok/basic/xslt/functions.xsl:
     [java]   XPST0008: XPath syntax error at char 44 on line 43 in
{...moki:msgI18n($name,$languag...}:
     [java]     Variable $language has not been declared

I have still taken the liberty of checking it in (you can comment out
this target if you need to) even though it doesn't run properly.
Roland do you know of a way around this?

Sean