RE: Draft for the user manual

Hi Nacho

I think this is a good start. It's particularly useful to see how to launch it from Eclipse.

I am actually (still) in the process of doing a schema and documentation for moki and have yet to cover the results format. I am wondering what depth these should be covered in the user guide, the illustrations are helpful I think, but I am wondering if most users will be more interested in the results doc? - I assume that in most cases people won't actually see the moki document?

I wonder if a simple XSLT to summarise the results would be useful?

I think it might be useful to cover the command line options as they exist at present.

I think also that an expanded version of Sean's note [1] would be useful.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mobileok-checker/2007Sep/0002.html

I wonder if it would be useful to show how to (build) launch and run a JAR - where is it by the way?

Cheers

Jo

---

Jo Rabin

mTLD (http://dotmobi.mobi)

mTLD Top Level Domain Limited is a private limited company incorporated and registered in the Republic of Ireland with registered number 398040 and registered office at Arthur Cox Building, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2.