De: Sean Owen [mailto:srowen@google.com]
Enviado el: martes, 16 de octubre de 2007 1:38
Para: Ignacio Marin
CC: public-mobileok-checker@w3.org
Asunto: Re: Draft for the user manual (PDF version)

Looks good to me, with a few minor requested edits before we put out
the first alpha release:

- I'd like to make sure to credit Laura Holmes too since she really
wrote a good bit of this
- There should be no major changes in code locations, and it hasn't
changed much recently. The code itself has been updated of course.
- I don't think we have to explain all the libraries that this package uses
- For a pointer to the binary, you can refer people to the
mobileOK-Basic-RI-1.0-deploy.jar file in the top level of the project
directory. This is all you need, and is like a statically compiled
binary:  java -jar mobileOK-Basic-RI-1.0-deploy.jar [URL]

If you've got a final version, I'll put out a release tomorrow. You
are welcome to check in the manual to the top level of CVS. I have
just checked in some last-minute changes myself, and think it's good
enough for alpha.

Sean