Re: Some thougths about mobileok checker

Guido you can try executing this code before running the tests:

Map<String,String> myAdditionalHeaders = new HashMap<String,String>();
myAdditionalHeaders.put("Accept-Language", "ja");
Map<String,Object> configMap = new HashMap<String,Object>();
configMap.put(TesterConfiguration.HTTP_REQUEST_HEADER_OVERRIDES_KEY,
myAdditionalHeaders);
TesterConfiguration config = new TesterConfiguration(configMap);
TesterConfiguration.setConfiguration(config);

That should do it. You have to use the latest code from CVS.

Sean