Re: ACTION 515 -CSS stuff partially done

This is good stuff -- I have two comments on the result format.

First would it be more desirable to re-use the <position> tag syntax
that we conceived for the result document? this presents a similar,
but different tag called <location>. We also used <info> rather than
<description> in the results document.

I remain a little concerned that the line between the "preprocessing"
and "tests" is becoming blurred and the result will be difficult to
comprehend. It makes sense to produce an intermediate document that
records the result of accessing a CSS resource and even parsing it.

Here I think we've gone a step beyond that and put mobileOK
Basic-specific information into this document -- that is, which
properties in the stylesheet aren't allowed by mobileOK Basic.

I think this logic should be implemented only in the test and
presented in the results document. Thoughts?