Re: Call tomorrow?

Write access to the file system? yeah that's going to be required
either way, so one can copy these guys somewhere so that the processor
can find all the files. I don't know of any way to get the processor
to load all dependent files as resources rather than as files or even
more generally as URLs. The "jar:" URL stuff won't quite help here.

Definitely a bit of a mess, but I don't know of a way around it if
we're going to use xsl:include and things like that, and that seems
reasonable.