Re: Call tomorrow?

OK we can skip today's call as there are no pressing issues to
discuss. We'll convene next week in London.

On 6/5/07, Abel Rionda <abel.rionda@fundacionctic.org> wrote:
> Yes, we think we had the same problem (in relation to the xslt paths).
> As a workaround, we copy the functions.xsl and message.properties to the
> root directory of the project. Perhaps having a specific xslt folder in
> the top
> of the project and using relative paths from the root?

This still doesn't work unfortunately, since the files still won't be
found within a JAR on the classpath no matter where they are in the
JAR. Hmm I don't think there's a good way to do this, after reading on
the internet for a while.

My best solution so far is to copy the stylesheets out to a temp
directory at startup and execute the stylesheets from there. Kind of
hacky, but I think it would work.