De: Roland Gülle [mailto:roland@7val.com]
Enviado el: viernes, 13 de julio de 2007 11:23
Para: Abel Rionda
CC: public-mobileok-checker@w3.org
Asunto: Re: Important: Test implementation status

Hi all,

lots of the tests are now in the new format and uses the
message.properties file (cvs up).
In the Google doc is a new column, if the new result format is
implemented.

Ruadhan, I converted your tests - hope this is OK.
Abel, if you like, I convert the CTIC tests too.

Lots of the messages in the messages.properties file are copy-past-
comments from the XSLT,
so it would be great if someone (a native speaker?) generates user
friendly messages.

Cheers,
  Roland