Re: strange elements in DocContent of moki

Yes let us have a call tomorrow to discuss this, other open issues,
give status, make sure we are all set for our next F2F meeting, and
more.

(So is this solved if Saxon is only used where we have to, and that is
to re-parse the original document to obtain line numbers? Laura and I
were discussing a related issue today that is fixed by doing so.)

Sean