RE: strange elements in DocContent of moki

Hi Laura and everyone,

I have been studying this strange problem and I have realized the following:

*I think that the problem rises with pages of small size. For example if you try
 to check these two mobile pages (they are modifications of google/xhtml):

	-http://idi.fundacionctic.org/bk/google_bad.xhtml
	-http://idi.fundacionctic.org/bk/google_ok.xhtml

 you will see that doc content is built correctly in the second case and the only difference
 between them is that the second one has two extra lines.

*It seems that the problem is the DocumentBuilderFactory Implementation. Currently, saxon
 implementation is used (net.sf.saxon.dom.DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl) but if xerces is placed
 instead everything seems all right.
 So you can replace this line in parseDOM method in HTTPXHTMLResource

         final DocumentBuilderFactory dbf = new DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl();

 with the default included in Java 5 (Xerces - com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl)

         final DocumentBuilderFactory dbf =DocumentBuilderFactory.newInstance();

Please try this and tell me if it solves the problem.

Regards,

Abel.

PS: Is a call planned for tomorrow? Miguel and Nacho are on holidays but I will try to attend it.